Publisher Aksys Games has announced a Western release for Pups & Purrs pet store.
Pups & Purrs Pet Store is coming west in 2023 for Nintendo Switch. The pet shop simulation made by Nippon Columbia was originally released in Japan in July 2021.
Here is a new trailer for Pups & Purrs Pet Store:
Here is an overview of the game:
Pups & Purrs Pet Store
Become a pet store clerk and meet baby animals!
The player (the main character) will work in a pet store that only sells cute dogs and cats. The object of the game is to take care of pets so that they can find wonderful owners, as well as their reliable elders and friends. As the reputation of the store grows, the player himself will also grow in the game.
- Support from welcoming babies to meeting their wonderful owners! – Cute baby pets arrive at the pet store. You will take care of them by feeding them, brushing them and playing with them. We have a variety of customers who come to the store every day, so we want them to think, “I want to keep a pet!” The new “Play” feature will allow you to play with your pets and play with them.
- The new “Play Room” feature allows you to enjoy various games with your pets! – In the store where the game takes place, there is a “game room” where you can interact with your pets. The shop, where the game takes place, has a “game room” where you can interact with your pets.
- You can enjoy 20 different mini-games! – In this game, you can play 20 different mini-games to experience a wide range of jobs in a pet shop, such as playing in the playroom, caring for the cage, training the dogs, managing the cash register, cleaning the store, etc.
- Challenge System that sets a goal for each day’s work – The game offers “Challenges” as daily work goals. If you clear the set objectives, such as “Talk once to a customer” or “Attach an accessory to Wannyan”, you will receive Wannyan points (a kind of currency that can be used in the game), tools that can be set up in the playroom and accessories that can be attached to your Wannyan. You can also get tools that can be set up in the playroom and accessories that can be attached to your Wannyan. Over 300 challenges are available, so players can have fun solving them bit by bit.
- Players can freely coordinate their characters – At the start of the game, the player character, who is the main character of the game, can choose his own hairstyle and parts of his face. Additionally, various items can be obtained from the Fashion Shop during gameplay, allowing the player to enjoy kisekae (dressing up).